Thursday, June 26, 2008

Oh good! You're Up!



Welcome to my new blog. This one is going to be all about mystery. Well, okay--mostly about mystery. We all know I can't stay on topic worth a...ooooh shiny! Where was I? Mysteries. Oh yes. I'm a sucker for a good mystery.

Mysteries were my first love. I started with Nancy Drew and Trixie Belden. Before I knew it, I was reading Agatha Christie. I'm a sucker for the unknown and I have a hard time not flipping to the end of a book just to see how it turns out. I can't help it. I'm nosy. I just have to KNOW!

I want to have that effect on people. I want them turn the page because they have to answer a question, have to see what happens to the characters, have to know whodunnit and why and what ever happened to Uncle Jake who was mentioned on page three and never again. That's what I want to do.

I've written a half dozen mysteries and I finally feel like I have "the one." This is the one that will get me published.

Huzzah!

Now that you're up: Make me some waffles? Please?

No comments: