Sunday, June 29, 2008

Make it work!



Tim Gunn is right. I adore Project Runway and he's a big part of the reason. With each weekly challenge the young designers face, he drops by to give his guidance on their WIP. Sometimes her raves. Sometimes he blanches. Always, he gives them the advice that regardless of their chosen path "Make it work."

I'm still trying to make those first three pages work. I think I might finally have it and so I've moved on to the synopsis (which is nearly as much fun as a root canal without novocaine.)

I haven't been as productive as I'd hoped. I took the kids to see WALL-E (loved it! A must see!) and I've done laundry. Plus I've watched far too many SG-1 reruns.

On a happy note, my novel is out next month at Trunk Novels and I need to get busy adding links to this blog. But first, time to cram four hundred pages of twisty-turny plot into a one page. I can do this. I can make it work. I CAN!

Yeah. Where's that novocaine?

No comments: